Why being a member of the AMA is so great

Hey all! I just wanted to check in and say hello. The latest news is that I did pretty well on my first anatomy written and practical examinations. Yay! I survived!

The next entry regarding.......anatomy and stuff....will be posted early next week. If you have any specific questions you would like answered about anatomy, please leave a comment. For the moment, yours truly is heading to Las Vegas for the AMA conference. If that doesn't put me in a good mood I don't know what will. Well, that and the fact that it's paid for by my AMA chapter here at school.

Wish me luck for four aces!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:21 PM

    Hello HMP3 Guru!
    I can't wait to hear about what you think on anatomy, because anatomy is the subject that I'm crazily interested in in the medical field, but unfortunately there are no specific anatomy classes to take here at UCSD, so I want to ask if you know any way that I can get an accurate picture of what anatomy/physiology is like, whether it's UCSD classes, activities, sources, etc. Thanks for being open to us UCSD pre-meds! And good luck on the 4 aces!

    ReplyDelete